Our real estate lawyers regularly advise real estate developers on capital funding, land issues, development issues, project launches, sale of future assets, and project transfers.
We have the required legal skills and resources to help clients achieve their goals for each real estate/construction project, mitigate risks and solve problems. More particularly, we understand how deals should be structured and what needs to be done to guarantee success in Vietnam.
Matters in which our attorneys have been involved:
- Advised on the necessary procedures to apply for licenses, ratifications, and approval with regards to investment and development of a project (investment ratifications, licenses, project plan approval, construction permit, land use right certificate, and land use fees, certificate of property ownership)
- Advised on the legal structure of real estate investment projects
- Supported in legal assessments (Legal Due Diligence) for projects
- Drafted agreements on investment, financing, construction, transfer, and insurance related to real estate and construction projects
- Advised on legal matters arising throughout the implementation process of real estate and construction projects
- Advised on transactions relating to real estate between local enterprises and foreign invested enterprises in Vietnam
- Assisted and represented clients in negotiating and resolving disputes arising out of the real estate and construction projects